£1,815.00Unit Size: 12x75cl£810.00Unit Size: 6x75cl£810.00Unit Size: 6x75cl£1,040.00Unit Size: 6x75cl£830.00Unit Size: 6x75cl
Why choose Capital Vintners?
- We buy and sell fine wine, specialising in Bordeaux, Burgundy and Champagne
- We help our clients build successful wine portfolios
- We provide our clients with secure wine storage at Locke-King Vaults
- We are an established member of the London International Vintners Exchange (Liv-ex)
- Our fees are competitive and clear
What affects wine prices?
The smaller the supply, the higher the demand. Basic economics, but very true in the fine wine market. The very best chateaux in Bordeaux only produce a limited supply of top quality wines every year, pushing up the demand
Notable wine critics like Robert Parker and Jancis Robinson are so well respected in the wine industry that their scores can potentially determine the possible future prices of wines.
Knowing global wine news is an essential part of understanding the market